Last updated: 20/04/2021
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- -   Essential cookies: Ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
- -   Analytical cookies: Allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
- -   Marketing cookies: Allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
If you’d like to change your cookie settings for the service, please delete your cookies for this
site using your
browser and refresh the page and the cookie setting options will reappear.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/