Welcome to the Vet Wound Library
One more step and you'll have full access to our member area!
Dedicated to helping you heal
How to set up your username and password:
1. Check your inbox for a message from The Veterinary Wound Library
It will ask you to set up your username and password. Be sure to make them memorable and jot them down somewhere safe. If you forget your password in future you can reset it once you have joined.
2. Click on the link in the message to set up your username and password
We recommend using your e-mail address and a memorable word
3. To access the VWL Member area go to www.vetwoundlibrary.com and select the MEMBER LOGIN option in the top right of the screen on a PC, or the last page in the menu option on your smart phone.
4. Select the LOG IN box (as illustrated) and complete and confirm your details.
5. Click on the Log in box to proceed to the member area .
If you do not receive an e-mail within a few hours of joining please check it has not been accidentally filtered into your Spam or Junk folder. If you still can not find it then please contact us and we will be able to help you get set up manually.
or call: 01953 449 059 (Monday to Friday - 9:30 to 5:00)