Congratulations, you're a member of the Veterinary Wound Library!
Please check your e-mail for a link to set your unique username and password. You'll need these to access the member area and telemedicine portal.
If you have any difficulty or can't find the e-mail just get in touch.
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call any time (GMT) on +44 (0)1953 449 059
Dedicated to helping you heal
How to set up your username and password:
1. Check your inbox for our message
Please note - the 'from' address will be "email@example.com"
We will be getting this changed in future but at present unable to do so. So please look out for it, you may need to check your spam folder.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you can't find it. The message will usually only take a few minutes to arrive after your initial registration.
2. Click on the link in the message to set up your username and password
We recommend using your e-mail address and a memorable word
3. To access the VWL Member area go to www.vetwoundlibrary.com and select the LOG IN/REGISTER option in the top right of your screen.
Click on the menu link to reveal the list if you are using a smartphone
4. Select the LOG IN box and use your username and password to sign in
5. You'll get a list of pages you can view. Select the 'Member Area' option
The full range of member content is available from this page